www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Friday, January 25, 2008

Will's first week at home- early November










Our little tax deduction


Heading home from the hospital- my first ride!

So we finally made it home after I think it was 3 nights in the hospital. They had to make sure my blood levels were back up and good before releasing me.

My mom had a cute sign waiting for us when we got home, announcing Will's birth.


We had lots of visitors and just enjoyed our time with Will. He slept in the bassinet in our room. He did have jaundice, so we had to do a few different trips to the doctor and to the hospital for more blood tests. after a week, it finally got better. He was losing weight slowly, so the doctor was concerned and we had to start supplementing more with formula.
Sleeping in my bassinet


Me and Daddy!




Ally holds her cousin















I

No comments: