www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Crawl Through Fall


Fall is always a busy time for us- filled with birthdays (including Will's), halloween parties, the State Fair etc. This year, throw in 2 work trips in October, a baby shower for my sister (that I helped host) and you can say it has been downright crazy. We are just barely crawling to the finish line. Come on November!
So i had to fly out to San Francisco in early October for a work meeting for 2 nights and then a week later, I flew out to SEattle for a tradeshow- again for just two nights. Those are LONG flights from DFW - about 3.5 hours. So talk about being exhausted and off schedule. At least I did get to see the famous public market!
We also attended our first halloween party of the season at my brother in law's on 10/16. Had a ball- i was half angel, half devil, can't make up my mind, ya know! Here is my gorgeous sister in law and I at the party!
And my mother in law and two of her boys!


We've also been busy decorating the house for the holiday too! Of course we have to sprinkle a little Mickey in the mix!

So October, we love you, but ready for November and some rest!

No comments: