www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Friday, March 25, 2011

Wednesday Williamisms


Every night, i say "I love you. I love you more. I love you most. I love you more than the whole wide world." William has started answering back, "I love you more than Disney World." Then he continues on "I love Mickey Mouse, Minnie, Donald, Pluto, Pooh Bear". I guess you could say the Disney brainwashing has been a success! LOL When I asked him if he wants a brother or sister, he always says sister. I asked him what her name would be, he said, "Alice." "Alice in Wonderland."

"No Thank You!" is his big saying this week. Also "Thanks." At least the kid has good manners, right?

4 comments:

Allison said...

We're raisin' em right! LOL. Matt found it quite funny that Max was able to navigate him around Epcot on this last trip!

Disney Go To Girl (Amanda Ficili) said...

Thanks for grabbing my button!!! I am following you know! Can't wait to read more of you "Adventures."

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adventures in Parenthood said...

Thanks Amanda! Allison- i knew you would appreciate that! ;)