www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wednesday Williamisms

"Mommy, that bunny rabbit outside woke me up." Me- "Well what did it sound like?" Him- "It sounded like a bird."

"Mommy, I will go to my office where there is a green and black trash can." When asked what he would do/be when he grows up. He visited his dad's office many times where he loved the trash cans. "Dora will go to school while I go to work." .....apparently now he is married to Dora now too.

I caught him singing "Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for mama."
After pretending to mop the floor (using an upside down stick horse), he told mama- "Mama, be careful because the floor is wet."

and the most popular phrase lately is "....but Mommy", he interrupts with that the minute I say something he doesn't agree with or like (like time for bed!).

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Aww. My favourite is the upside-down mop. I used to do so many things like that as a kid. :)
-Sarah
fitango.com