www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My first Easter!

Well where do I start? I have been so busy lately! I had my first trip to the zoo, my first taste of baby food as well as my first Easter. Here is a pic of me in my cool golf hat I wore for Easter. Mama bought it for me! It barely fit my head though. I went and had dinner with my family and got a picture with my two cousins on mommy's side of the family. This is Ally (5), me and Michael (18mos). Mikey and I are going to be such good friends once I get big enough to play with him. We have big plans for some sandcastle building at the beach this summer.
Here are all my cousins on Daddy's side of the family. There are 6 of us now......this was on Easter. Back row- Garrett, CK, second row- Camille, Lindsay, Granny holding Christian (3 mos), Great Granny and me! Christian and I were born only months apart!I am also going through a really fun phase right now where I torture my parents every night before going to sleep. I kick like crazy, i put my hands in my face and play with my hands.....anything to stay awake. It now takes a good hour or two for my parents to get me to bed. And once i do finally fall asleep, i keep jerking myself awake, but finally sleep gets the best of me and once asleep, i stay asleep through the night though.

Well my mommy is busy at work and had to go to Orlando for a tradeshow. So Daddy and I were left to fend for ourselves for 4 nights and 5 days. We did great though and had fun together. Here is where mommy was working at the booth.

And here is me and Daddy spending some quality time together.


I also had my first trip to the zoo ever. Mommy and I went to the Fort Worth zoo with some friends. While i am not old enough to understand all the animals, I did really enjoy just looking at the trees and sky! I love my little fishing hat too.

And I also started eating real baby food finally. i started off with peas last week and just tried squash. I really like peas and squash so far! much better than that bland rice cereal stuff. Boy do i love to make a mess when I eat though.

No comments: