www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

5 months and 3 weeks!

So do you think i am outgrowing my baby carrier? The top pic is this week, the bottom pic is me at 2 months old. Wow, i have grown a lot. It's time to get a big boy car seat i guess!
Here I am having a ball on the floor. I like to roll around. The minute mommy or daddy turns away, i roll farther away, almost into the tv.




And of course i still love to eat! feed me! Here I am in my high chair getting ready for dinner.


And here I am in my stroller when we went for a walk outside. I can now sit in it like a big boy minus the baby carrier. It was a little scary my first time riding like this because I couldn't see mommy pushing me, but I like looking at everything outside!


and here is me and my daddy chilling out!


and here I am asking for a hug in my jungle outfit!

No comments: