www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Friday, May 2, 2008

6 Months Old!!!

Well it's official, i am now half a year old- yeah for 6 months. It's been a great 6 months so far. I am a pretty easy baby overall. I only cry when i am hungry or my teeth/gums hurt. I sleep 9-10 hours a night and through the night. I am loving eating my baby food and am now doing the stage 2 bigger portions. I am sitting up and rolling around the house. I put everything in my mouth too. Give me your finger and it goes in my mouth! My day care loves me. My teacher said I was her best baby in 17 years and the owner said i am now her favorite baby out of all the babies there. They love that I am so chunky, healthy and easy going.

Can you believe how big I am?
Look at me- I can sit unassisted now for a few minutes at a time. I am still working on my balance though, but I am getting better. Here's a video of me sitting and falling over.


What are you looking at? Still sitting!

Sitting in my bumbo chair which I don't really like. I try and lean back and get out of it, but mommy makes me practice sitting in it sometimes to strengthen my back more.

I really like to try and put my feet in my mouth all the time. I am also pulling my socks off now.


Sleeping soundly on the couch. I just dozed off for a little bit!

I had just woken up and wasn't quite with it yet. But I do look cute in my new shirt for the Gap! Nene would be proud of my taste in fashion.

Another goofy look on my face! Must get that from mommy.

And to all a good night. Me and mommy resting on the couch. She is so comfy to lay on.

No comments: