www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Pulling up and playing

I am so into playing now. I spend a few hours each night at home playing with all my fun toys. One of my favorites is this activity table from Aunt Wendy and Uncle Mike! I love hand me downs. I love to flip the book pages back and forth. For a while, I was getting my finger caught as I slammed the page down, but I finally figured out to move my hand.

I always follow Mommy when she heads towards the kitchen. She had to put a gate up to keep me out! I would try and go in there and get into the dog bowls!

I was playing with a balloon at my cousin Ally's bday party. I know, they aren't safe. But I have no teeth or sharp nails and liked it. Mommy won't let me play with one once I can pop it- those loose pieces are dangerous!
Then I went to mama's house after the party and my cousin MIkey and I hung out together in our diapers. YOu know, white trash baby style! Aren't we cute? We are going to be best buddies- he is 11 months older than me. Notice how big my head is compared to his!? LOL and he is almost a year older!
And here I am standing up in my pak and play!




1 comment:

Kelly said...

What a big boy pulling up and standing with his toys and in his pack-n-play!! He looks so freakin cute!! ;)