www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Monday, September 1, 2008

10 months old and Daddy's birthday

I am officially 10 months old now (Aug 30th)! I am doing so many new things. I love to ride my little car. I eat a lot of table food now and will soon start eating lunch at day care instead of jar food. They've already given me snacks there like raisin bread which I love! It was also Daddy's birthday on August 31st! I also started my swim lessons this weekend. I'll have them every Saturday morning for the next year basically. We sing and play and I really have a good time. I am babbling all the time too- saying new sounds and words. My one tooth finally peaked through and now I think maybe some more are in the works.
Mommy took some pictures of me after a bath!









Here is daddy feeding me some mashed potatoes!








No comments: