www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Just playing around








I got a new chair this week like the one I have at day care. Mommy found it for $10 at a use baby store. I also like to sit at my desk and play my puzzles (thanks Nancy!).











I've been having a great time playing with all my toys from my birthday! Here I am wearing some new 'cars' pajamas too!




















I eat really well now too and like to feed the dogs some of my food. Mommy doesn't know what we would do without the dogs, they make good vacuum cleaners and mops!












1 comment:

Kelly said...

Michelle - he looks so grown-up in these pics!! I love the one sitting at the desk playing puzzles...so cute!! :) He really is a handsome little man!!