We have a lakeview room, but hoping to get on the edge where we can see the lake and the Magic Kingdom!! It is a one bedroom with two baths and we can't wait to check out our new 'home'. We are taking along my mother in law and my 10yo niece, as well as of course William and Alan. So 3 adults, 2 kids. Should be fun!
We have some fun activities planned, including Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, a visit to the Bibbidi Bobbodi Boutique for my niece, the Candlelight Processional with Jodi Benson (of the Little Mermaid fame) and some fabulous meals, including one with Pooh and Mickey (per Will's request).
With William potty trained now (3 days at day care dry in big boy underwear!!!), we are going to know where every single bathroom in Disney is!! I am packing my patience for sure. Newly potty trained and on vacation. Should be interesting, but i know he can do it!
so here is my list of must do's for this trip, all new things for me- let's see post trip, how many we actually accomplish!
- Pick a Pearl in Japan (i purchased the cutest Cinderella carriage necklaces to hold the pearls)
- Try a fabulous cupcake at Starring Rolls bakery
- Meet up with some www.disboards.com MOMs friends at the MVMCP!
- See the 'taffy lady' in Japan
- Find my old WDW College Program roomie, Heather, working her new entertainment gig in Italy!
- Find PUSH, the talking trash can (remember Will is obsessed with trash!)
- Try the new La Hacienda restaurant in Mexico (reservations our first night)
- Try the new Via Napoli restaurant in Italy (our last night)
- Get character autographs and pics in Camp Minnie Mickey (we always skip this for some reason).