www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wednesday Williamisms

Every Wednesday, I'll try and feature the funny things Will has said each week.

Coming downstairs at 7am in the morning on Saturday and standing by my bed......."Mommy, I'm naked!"........I had taken off his flannel pajama shirt after he fell asleep since he was sweating up a storm in it. He was half asleep when I did it. I guess he woke up shirtless and was confused!

After hearing his day care teacher call out a little girl's name as Michelle in his class (must have just moved into the class), I told William that is my name too. He said "No Mommy, your name is not Michelle, your name is Mommy!". How true.

We also recently had a hard time figuring out a song William was singing. It sounded like spanish, but I couldn't make out the words until recently. It was to the tune of "Oh My Darling, Oh My Darling". We finally figured it out- I knew he was saying Sabado in the end (although his language skills are not the best/clearest yet). Turns out, it was a Seven Days of the Week song and he knows it in spanish and english! "Siete Dia".......Sad when your toddler knows more spanish than you!

1 comment:

Allison said...

What a fun idea.

When Max's daycare teacher (he was about 2 1/2 years old) asked him what his parents names were, he replied, "Matt and Hon"! The Matt part he got right....the hon is short for honey, Matt's nickname for me! LOL