www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wednesday Williamisms

After looking at the little boo-boo on his hand that he received at a bounce house birthday party...."Mommy, I have a rum burn." I think he meant rug burn.

We had awful rain last night. While putting him to bed, he asked about the rain. I told him how it was good and we need it to help the grass and plants grow and fill up the lakes. So he says, "So does the thunder help our house grow?" Hmmmm, I don't think so kid.

"Mommy, check my butt, check my butt!" We are still working on him wiping himself well. So he insists on me "checking" the area for him after he is done. This often occurs after I have already put him to bed and he suddenly gets back up at 10pm to use the bathroom. Oh the joys of motherhood.

No comments: