www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Where Has the Time Gone?

Okay, I admit it, I am WAY behind on my blog posts. But you know, sometimes life gets in the way. Being a full time working mom means my free time (wait, what's that?) is often spent catching up on household chores or spending some precious minutes with my son. So the blog suffers. But that's okay.

One day, I'd love to have a full on professional blog, probably Disney-centric, yes, but still, something other than this. This has been a great place for me to sort of capture all those little moments and memories throughout the year. So yes, it's a little selfish, but this year, I plan to focus on more fun posts that just aren't about using a blog as a personal scrapbook.

So I remain behind. Time to catch up.

But where has the time gone? The holidays, our annual Disney trip in October and a super busy time at work sucked it all away. I'll get it back, so stay tuned for a ton of updates, although they might be a little late, I figure better later than never.

No comments: