www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wednesday Williamisms

"Mommy, I have a baby in my belly. His name is Michael." His cousin/best friend's name is Michael. Go figure.

"Mommy, Mrs. Seema (his teacher at school) said she was going to punch me."
I dig deeper to realize, this was on the day before St. Patrick's day and William was not wearing green. We find out he meant "pinch". Big difference between your teacher pinching you on St. Patty's day or punching you for the hell of it!

"Can I have two pink donuts?" When he does well at his soccer game or scores a goal, we always stop by Dunkin Donuts to get him a pink iced donut, his favorite. But this time, he wanted two. He picked a green iced and pink iced. ......and yes, ate both entirely!

No comments: